I glued everything together at this point. The spar
and rib locater where glued together themselves first before being added
to this assembly so that I could insure straightness. All other parts
where then assembled before gluing
I cut off the inner side of the slot
for this outside rib in the LE rail to allow it to rotate into place
LE is sanded to fit against center rib.
Same for the TE.
The gap in these plywood
pieces is oversized where they meet the rib locator
due to a material thickness change.
Cut the front tab off of the keel.(alpha)
Just to make sure everything was straight
when gluing I did this.
Some of the slots in the ribs are to
deep at the TE. Line-up the TE with a straight edge before gluing.
The aileron LE needs to be sanded to
a wedge shape, +/- 40 degrees, for control movement. As I discovered
this is more than needed and will change the LE design later.